Terms & Condition
These terms and conditions are governed by Food Monks tiffin service in order to convey very important information to our every customers.
1. FOOD MONKS TIFFIN SERVICE will take responsibility of broken food packages and will provide 1 extended day in customer’s subscription, but unfortunately, it can not be assured that the food would again be delivered on the same day in such conditions, so please cooperate and support in such circumstances.
2. Moreover, our dear customers will be provided with time windows rather than any fixed time because it mostly depends on the daily changing routes, so please be delightful in this thing too.
1. The food delivered by Food Monks tiffin service is best in many ways, like taste, texture, and shape, but still if consumers have any complaints regarding food, then they can complain through our complaint form( can be provided at any social handle ) and consumer’s problem will be resolved as soon as possible.
2. The food should not be placed as it is in packaging, rather than please store it in utensils in the refrigerator after some time, which will provide it from being spoiled. If consumers still gets some difficulty then don’t hesitate to contact and ask for it.
The trial, weekly and monthly subscriptions have no refund in any condition; either if the consumer may be unhappy with food taste (which is nearly impossible) or if the consumer may be unhappy with some sort of service ( which is also not possible though), but if the consumer doesn’t get the food then we will refund the whole amount to the consumer in the same medium of the payment as a consumer would have done.
#CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICIES
1. Fortunately, if any consumer wants to pause the service for a few days then they can remind us by a message before and after the pause, and their service will be paused and extra days will be added, so don’t worry about traveling within your service days.
2. If any consumer gets any query then please render contacting us, we try to answer it immediately or you will get answers within 12 hours on any platform. I.e; +1 647 517 3633 (contact number) , +1 647-517-3663 (WhatsApp).
3. If the customer is not satisfied with the customer-service officer then the customer can request for head officer contact or they can complain through the complaint form and regarding any refund, please have confirmation from representative and wait for at least 4 Weeks to get it processed.
(FOOD MONKS TIFFIN SERVICE).
These privacy policies are governed by Food Monks tiffin service in order to convey very important information to every customer.
1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information, and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Our company is hosted on the Linode.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Linode.com’s data storage, databases and the general Linode.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by stripe.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
5. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
6. If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: 3315 Danforth Avenue , Scarborough, Ontario M1L 1S2.
8. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a mail to: 3315 Danforth Avenue , Scarborough, Ontario M1L 1S2.